Types of Interpreting Provided for Government
- Provision of daily staff for offices with high volumes of non-English speakers
- Facilitation of phone conversations
- Internal and external meetings and events
- Assistance in aiding equal access for consumers
- Emergency management communications
LATN’s Proven Experience and Service to Government
Currently, LATN holds two contracts with the State of Georgia as well as agreements with multiple county and city government offices. At the federal level, we have interpreted in judicial and prison system situations as well as served major administrative agencies, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and U.S. Social Security Administration.
We have also worked with community affairs offices, police departments, public housing authorities, hospitals, public school systems, universities and colleges, and with various departments of human and protective services. At LATN, we are proud of the work we do for government entities and look forward to many more years of service.